SFAC PTO meeting will be Tuesday, August 18th at 5:30 p.m. in the library.
The Boy’s Scout meeting scheduled for tonight has been canceled. When the meeting is rescheduled, we will send out a notification.
There have been many questions concerning emblems and the FCSD Dress Code Policy. In an order to focus on instruction and student achievement, we will allow a reasonable amount of time for students to meet the requirements of the dress code policy.
Students with small emblems on their clothing will be allowed to attend class at this time.
If you have additional questions, please contact the school office.
South Forrest Attendance Center
Here are some helpful links to assist you with registering you child at South Forrest
Parents of new students need to contact the school for registration instructions.
Please call the school office at 601-545-7714 for more information
Many have posted questions about dress code. Here are excerpts from the district’s handbook regarding dress code:
Knit Polo Shirt
- No more than 5 buttons. (Top button only one allowed unbuttoned)
- Long, short, or 3/4 sleeve
- With or without pockets
- No visible emblem, trademark, or logo, etc., except for school logo
- No ruffles, pleats, lace, trim, etc.
- Turtlenecks/undershirts may be worn with appropriate school colors, and may not show under bottom of shirt.
- Colors: Red, White, Royal Blue
Standard Sweat Shirts/Fleece Pullovers/Sweaters
- Solid color: Same as polo shirts
- No hoods or front pockets
Pants, Capri Pants or Shorts
- Solid color: Khaki or navy
- Cuffed or un-cuffed, properly hemmed
- Pleated or un-pleated
- With or without elastic
- No cell phone pocket
- Length of shorts must be to the top of the kneecap
The construction of the mandatory dress code clothing shall be wash-and-wear or permanent press fabric. No denim, warm-up, wind suits, overalls, hip huggers, corduroys, cargo, carpenter, etc.